hard/soft stainless steel bright wire
Our range of stainless steel wire & rods are used to manufacture automotive products, balls & taper roller bearings, braiding hoses, chains, conveyor belts, filters, free cutting wires, fasteners and wire nails, flexible connectors, kitchen ware and gadgets, mig & tig welding, needles, pins, sieves, spokes, springs, surgical equipments, scrubber / scouring pads, steel wool, utensils, woven & knitted wire cloth, wall ties & tying wire, wire ropes, welding electrodes and fillers etc. Annealed wires are also used for redrawing.
- Contact Now
- Packing And Shipping
1) Grade: ASTM: 201, 202, 204Cu, 301, 302, 303, 304, 304Cu, 304HC, 304L, 304H, 310, 310S, 312, 314, 316, 316L, 316LN, 316Ti, 316LCu, 321, 410, 420, 430, 430L
DIN/EN:1.4301, 1.4306, 1.4307, 1.4310, 1.4401, 1.4404, 1.4567, 1.4841, 1.4842, 1.4541, 1.4845, 1.4570, 1.4571, 1.4578, 1.4597, 1.4362, 1.4370, 1.4016
2) Standard: GB,SUS,ASTM,AISI, EN,DIN,JIS,BS - also to other equivalent international standards.
3) Diameter: 0.016-26mm
4) Surface: bright, cloudy, plain, black
5) Condition: soft wire, semi-soft wire, hard wire
6) Type: Hydrogen, Cold-drawn, Cold heading, Annealed
7) Packing: in coil, bundle or spool then in carton, or as your request
For exact quotation,kindly inform GRADE SIZE QUANTITY and other requirements,we will reply in 2 hours,tks