304 316L stainless Steel H profile
An h profiles steels stainless steel i beam, also known as H-beam, W-beam (for "wide flange"), Universal Beam (UB), Rolled Steel Joist (RSJ), or double-T (especially in Polish, Bulgarian, Spanish, Italian and German), is a beam with an I- or H-shaped cross-section. The horizontal elements of the "I" are known as flanges, while the vertical element is termed the "web". I-beams are usually made of structural steel and are used in construction and civil engineering.
- Contact Now
- Packing And Shipping
1) Standard: ASTM A554, A312, A249, A269 and A270…
2) Grade: 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 310S, 904L, 2205, B2, C22, 625, etc.
3) Shape: H-shaped or H-channel
4) Surface: Pickling, Hairline, Bright, Polished
5) Finish: Hot rolled
6) Size: 40×20×2.5mm ~ 200×100×12mm (H×B×W)
7) Length: 1000mm-12000mm
8) Application: Petroleum & chemical industries, construction field, machinery and hardware fields, food processing and medical industry, high or low temperature resistant, electricity industries, etc.
9) Packing: Standard export packages, custom suffocating free.
10) Min order: 1 ton
11) Origin: China (Mainland)
12) Note: Stainless steel bars/rods can be made according to the customers' requirements.